Thursday, December 10, 2009

Resignation Notification - A New Path Ahead

Posted by engi at 12:53:00 PM

At last.. this morning I sent my resignation notification to my customers. It looks nice, isn't?



My feeling is mix up between glad, sad, and another weird feeling that I don't know what's that... One thing that I believe is 

I've take the right path! 

This resignation is a gateway to reach my dream, a dream that I've been left out along this last 3 years. I'm sure there'll be great effort to make it comes true, but with work hard I'm sure I can make it^_^
Just like Paulo Coelho's Quotes on The Alchemist

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

“When you want something with all your heart, that’s when you are closest to the Soul of the World. It’s always a positive force.”   

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

God knows that all I want is...
To bring back my dreams to my world and a will to repair all the mistakes that I've done...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review