Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Durian oh.. Durian

Posted by engi at 7:59:00 PM

One word to describe the taste of Durian is YUMMIE... I just ate it with my sis and Ghos.. it's soo.. delicious!

For people who lives in South East Asia, Durian is well known as "King of fruits". Durian flesh has smooth texture and has yellowis to reddish colour, it taste sweet and delicous. Durian has big round shape with thorns covered it, it has very strong odour. Most people likes this odour but for some people they don't like it because it makes them feel dizzy. For me I'm not big fan of Durian and it's odour but I won't deny to eat it, especially when it's FREE..LOL

Durian contains high amount of sugar, vitamin C, potassium, and the serotonergic acid tryptophan, and it's good source of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. We can say that it's source of fat! Wow.. it's good for me.. cuz I'm currently (as always T_T) has been underweight. But for you who are in diet program, I can suggest you to minimise its consumption ;) Remember those weight numbers people!!!

My fave is Durian Juice with ice, OMG it's so... delicious!


Well, Durian also able to proceed to become others cuisine such as..

Durian Ice

Ketan Durian (Glutinous Rice Durian)

Durian Cake

All looks delicious rite? Well.. whatever your fave I'm sure  it's delicious since it's made from DURIAN^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review