Monday, December 7, 2009

2012 - Want to Watch.. Want to Watch.. So Curious @_@ - Hunting Part 1

Posted by engi at 5:46:00 PM
At this moment, 2012 movie are presented in theaters in most big cities in Indonesia. As a box office movie lover I should watch it right away*_* Because the controversy about this movie, I really curious about how good this movie is. What this move is all about and how could this movie has made many people concern about doomsday in December 2012.

Yesterday I went to DVD rental to hunt this movie. Too bad the last DVD copy was rent only few minutes before I came T_T The rental keeper told me that one of the DVD will return today. So... hopefully I will get it by today, watch it and give my review about this movie. Curious.. Curious.. Curious... @_@




Year Issuance:
2009
Director : 
Staring by:
Distributed by:
Columbia Pictures








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review