Monday, March 19, 2012

hummm

Posted by engi at 11:00:00 PM
If I want it everyday, is that just too much?
Well maybe it is too much..
Feels like a teenage again, ha!

Need to go to immigration office soon, I think I'll arrange by this week should I don't have to go to hospital this week. Well my doctor haven't contact me regarding the next process. Should I contact her? Agh.. let's see tomorrow..

I'm so sleepy, I think I'm going to go to bed soon and let my computer on, playing Korean drama called "Full House". Yep, my fave korean drama. I already watch it for so many times, but I still keep laughing everytime I see it. Well, not as funny as FRIENDS tv series, but yes it is funny! lol

Ah yes,
this song keep playing in my head...
I knew I loved you by Savage Garden
Don't think will able to stop it tonight, lol
So weird -__-"

Write again tomorrow..
Yoi yume ne ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review