Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Big Canvas Tote Bag

Posted by engi at 1:24:00 AM
Received my bag order from eBay 3 days ago.
It's a big size canvas tote bag, yes.. I like canvas or cotton bag. I have medium size canvas bag but it's handbag style not tote. I have another big tote bag, but it's made from kind of PU or fake leather? Not really sure what's made of, bought it from local craftsman and never asked him about it, lol

I haven't take pic of this bag. But I have it's pic from the seller. It's very similar anyway :p 
I will take pic of my bag soon for your reference, no worries ;)




Goods Description
Material : Canvas
Color : Dark Brown
Dimension : 
·Length x Width x Height: 15'' x 3.1'' x 11.8" (38 x 8 x 30 cm)
·Length x Width x Height (With Handle): 15'' x 3.1'' x 17.7'' (38 x 8 x 45 cm)
·Long Strap Length (Min to Max): 23.6" to 47.2" (60 to 120 cm)
Other details :
One main compartment with zipper closure, hand phone pockets, large capacity and easy access

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review