Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crying Right Eye

Posted by engi at 10:53:00 PM

The girl is sit down on the floor, holding tight her knees close to her chest.
She's silent, you will not realize that she's crying until you staring her right eye. 
There are tears there, keep dropping from her eye.
But it's only from her right eye, her left eye is dry.

"How could you crying and tears only drop from your right eye?" ask the angel.
The girl smiling and then say, "I only give tolerance to half of my heart to be sad... I need the other half to be strong and save me from the dark. My eyes seems agreed and only let my right eye to be sad..."

*note from today, crying right eye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review