Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Meddled in

Posted by engi at 9:54:00 PM

I never meddled in to someone else business, and I expecting others will do the same. But somehow in reality, this world not as that perfect. There will always someone that meddled in to your business tho you never do that to them. It's annoying sometimes, and politely to tell this person that I know what I'm doing is the best way I could do not to hurt anybody. I always try to keep everything in "peace" situation. I don't know if it's something that right to do for others, but I've been make peace with this life and trying to stop being angry about many things. This life is so short and not worth to fill it with negative energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review