Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lets Workout!

Posted by engi at 1:09:00 PM
Hey there..
Today I start new work out, I bet it will make you all sweaty! Haha..

Wanna peek?


Click link below if you want to see it on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJesxB1aZY&list=UUiP6wD_tYlYLYh3agzbByWQ&index=3&feature=plcp

I'm 5'2" and now my weight is 80lbs. Yes, I'm skinny ;)
I'm working out to gain weight and build a bit muscle at the same time. That's why I must bump up my intake of healthy calories and keep working out. The admin of youtube channel above advise me to take 3-4 times exercise in a week. I started my new work out program by today, and let's see the progress in a week ;)

I do additional workout for my doughnut tummy :D


youtube link:

A bit comment about this video...
She's sooooooooo funny! Just watch the video and you'll know what I'm talking about :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review