Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Falling In Love

Posted by engi at 11:06:00 PM

Mario Teguh's quote today:

Falling in love is the most beautiful accident.
There is no plan or preparation required for falling in love.

The real problem is following it up according to your plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so true somehow. 
You will never know to whom you will in love. It just came into you and you will never realize when it actually started. Well, at least that's what happened to me! lol

The sensation when your heart beats so fast suddenly and some weird electricity run into your heart, just amazing. I like that.

My baby told me that marriage is love+work hard to keep everything on plan. Agreed with him ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review