Monday, August 26, 2013

---

Posted by engi at 1:47:00 AM

Found my old daily planner.  I successfully reach about half of my mid term goals. Including man of my life,  which wasn't my priority at all, lol.

I realize at this moment I don't have written short / mid / long term plans anymore.  I should start to write it down so I have more motivation in this life.  I feels like loosing my way lately.  Happy with present till forget that I need to set goals.  So I can thank God when I'm able to reach it. 

I will back to China in few days.  Don't know when I will be able to come home again.  One thing I understand is I must have at least $1000 to go home next time, means I must have that amount of money in my saving.  That means I must work harder,  because lately only have maximum $500 in my saving..  sad right?  And problems seem keen on to stick on my business this last few months.  Oh my God please help me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review