Thursday, August 15, 2013

---

Posted by engi at 10:47:00 PM

I started again my six weeks six packs yesterday.  It was a killer!  I didn't do any exercise during Ramadan, it means a month without any exercise.  And yesterday was feel amazingly refreshing and breath taking at the same time,  lol

As we know I started different exercises to get rid off my belly fat.  But I didn't do it regularly so the result was very slow. Although I can see significant difference between me a year ago and me today.  Less fat belly and more muscles on my body. But I'm thinking the progress will be faster if I able to do it regularly.. Oh well,  that's over..  shouldn't regrets it.

I'm going to do better exercise and live a healthier life,  that's my goal.  Will update my belly progress soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review