Friday, September 13, 2013

Ear infection

Posted by engi at 3:20:00 PM

It's day 3 of my ear infection, or maybe day 5 if I count from the first time I got vertigo. Anyways it's my last day to get IV. Happy to say I just had it. Now all done, no more IV! 

I still feel weak, my ear hurt this morning but I feel better after I got my IV. I think I should follow what doctor said n didn't do what we did last night. I feel so tired n weak today.. I need to get rest..

Tomorrow I will start to consume pills that doctor gave me. Mostly antibiotics. If until 3 days consuming pills I still not getting better I need to go to visit doctor again. Wish me get better soon okay?


My ear look fine from outside isn't ? T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review