Tuesday, September 17, 2013

--

Posted by engi at 8:05:00 AM


Some people say after u married for certain month ur partner will change. Maybe they are right.. For instance there is guys night now n he will go without you anyway for rafting when u are sick. We will always do everything together are not there anymore, changed by even though we don't do everything together we still love each other so much..

It makes me sad.

I don't know I have this thoughts just because pre menstrual syndrome n having mood swing, or the birth control pills make my hormones gone crazy, or is it really what I think.. I just don't know..

Update : I think that's only mood swing as part of PMS 😝

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review