Tuesday, December 18, 2012

--

Posted by engi at 10:41:00 AM

Feels like loosing my energy to make my self energized as usual. We had fight last night, not really fight but he said something that hurt me. Knew that he didn't understand my situation and said he didn't like what I'm doing was hurt me. He also said that he's afraid that I will be bored with my part time job and start to talk to another guy and left him. I know he was hurt in the past, but he must know that I'm not woman from his past. He should have faith for me. I left my comfort zone and my family just for him, isn't that proved something?

We already talked about this problem last night and made up at the same time. He said sorry for what he said. But somehow I feels like loosing some of my passion.. maybe I just need to take a walk..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review