Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Euro 2012 : France vs England

Posted by engi at 3:05:00 AM


Oh, just finished saw Euro 2012 championship between France and England. And the final score is

France 1 -1 England
Goal for France made by Nasri and for England scored by Lescott

My comments:
Both of team play well, but I think France play better than England tonight. I'm supporting England, but I must admit that France player is faster, good in ball control, and have better ball possession;) One name that really caught my eyes, he is Nasri. He really have good performance tonight;)
I'm expecting better performance for England team on the next matches, 1 point is never be enough pal.. all we need is 3 points to be the champ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review