Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week of Trouble

Posted by engi at 11:11:00 PM


As it title, this week is a week of trouble for me T__T
Wanna know know the list? lol, here we go..

trouble #1 - nov18 my laptop cooling pad was broken
trouble #2 - nov19 my mouse was broken
trouble #3 - nov20 my laptop's operating system was broken, need to reinstall it
trouble #4 - nov22 the new cooling pad that I bought on nov19 was broken, only few days after I bought it (what??? $#%&*%$#^&$!!!)
trouble #5 - my internet modem is getting slower and slower (could we consider it as broken?@.@)

Quite a lot neh? T_T
Thinking about it, I remember a song by Lenka - Trouble is A Friend. Perfect fit for me rite? lol



Btw, click here for download Trouble is a Friend by Lenka.

Yeah, trouble is a friend! I won't be beaten by YOU!! d^.^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review