Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cold oh Cold...

Posted by engi at 10:26:00 PM


Yes cold, I have cold rite now. After about 3 years never fall for cold, this last 2 days.. I defeated T__T

Refer to wikipedia:
The common cold (also known as nasopharyngitis, acute viral rhinopharyngitis, acute coryza, or a cold) (Latin: rhinitis acuta catarrhalis) is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory system, caused primarily by rhinoviruses and coronaviruses.[1] Common symptoms include a cough, sore throat, runny nose, and fever. There is no cure for the common cold, but symptoms usually resolve in 7 to 10 days, with some symptoms possibly lasting for up to three weeks

I'm a kind of person that won't consume any chemical medicine to cure my cold. I stopped to consume chemical medicine since I was in high school. I believe that to cure cold you only need:
* drink more water (preferably warm water, hot tea also give comfortable sensation for blocked nose)
* eat more (never ever reduce your meal portion although you feel not appetizing to eat, eat more that will help your body to cure your self faster)
* take a good rest (8 hours a day is a must when you are in cold) - I read in one of medical article that in sleeping stage, our body is repairing it self.
* consume honey - to help body defense
* consume black nigella oil - it also help your body to cure faster
It always works for me, I hope it could also work for you ^__^

PS : don't forget to use face mask so you wont infect people surround you, give them love not viruses! lol

I also have info yoga for cold, I will write later.. so stay tuned ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review