Saturday, May 3, 2014

How grateful are you?

Posted by engi at 1:12:00 AM
I have been at home town for 2 weeks. Somehow this moment make me realize how lucky I am.. I forgot about it for a while, and I think I need to write it to remind my self :)

1- I'm grateful for my mom, sister, cousin and family who love me
2- I'm grateful for my wonderful husband. An answer of my prayer long time ago
3- I'm grateful for my pets who love me all this time
4- I'm grateful for my job, that's why I need to work harder and save more for our future 
5- I'm grateful for my health
6- I'm grateful I still able to give others small gifts, I wish I can give more
7-I'm grateful for your love god, without your love I'm nothing in this world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review