Friday, September 21, 2012

--

Posted by engi at 11:43:00 PM


I feel totally healed from chicken pox! It took almost two weeks.. And I still some of the dried poxes o y skin, thank God no scar left on my face. I have 3-4 dots that need to be healed but it's not much in my opinion.. it will gone in few days.. yey!

Being unproductive yes, very lazy to working on my Indo job. With bad internet connection it's just perfect combination! lol. I can't concentrate much to my job lately, too many things on my mind, from chicken pox, my mom, moving to China thing.. and also about my baby. It makes me feel sad sometimes..

Do I feel stressed out with all of this? Maybe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review