Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Lovely Cats *_*

Posted by engi at 10:20:00 PM


Cats... Who doesn't love this lovely furry creatures? Maybe some people doesn't -_- but for my family, cats have been part of our family history for years. We feed and take care of cats who come to our house, no matter how it looks like. There's a time we take care of 13 cats in our house! Yes, it's 13 not 3, LOL... Most of them are our own cats which are air our previous cats, and some of them are cats that being neglected by their owner -_- I wonder how could those people being so mean... T_T Currently we have 2 our own cats and others 4 adopted cats.. Do you want to see how cute are they???


Check this out ^_^ ------------------------------


BIAN 
was born on february 2001/2002 (I forgot... LOL)
He's so cool and strong. He loves to fight! You can see scars in his face rite? -_- He's the main male in our housing... he has so many GFs :p


ACING
 Bian's little brother was born on February 2002/2003 (also forget the exact year -_-)
He's so fussy and spoil. He's my Dad's fave cat. When my dad passed away few months ago, believe it or not Acing was cry T_T


MBUS
Our little princess - we found her about 2 years ago (yr '2008) when she was about 4 weeks old. She was neglected by her master because she is female kitten and got skin problem - got itchy everywhere -


Mak Nyak
She's  Bian's girl friend - Cannot easily take her picture cuz she's so introvert, and shy... She's looks alike Miu Miu. I don't know exactly how old she is... but I think she's a bit younger than Bian.

Miu Miu
Mak Nyak's Son. I believe that his biological father is Bian *_* But I never do DNA test to prove it, LOL
He was born at the end of 2009 - Btw, I love his big round eyes!!


KEROPI
We found this cat 5 days ago, I estimate he's about 2 yrs old. He's being neglected by his master - well this is my opinion because he is obviously lost, he's not cat of our housing environment, he's skinny and starving, and his mustaches being cut till so short! That's mean people!!!
"KERO" in javanese means cross eyed, you will know why we named him this way after see his picture :D


Well... we have various cats isn't? No matter how their condition...for us they are so.... Beautiful!! 
EVERY LIVING CREATURE IN THIS WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN WE LOVE THEM
START TO SPREAD THE LOVE TO SURROUND YOU...*_*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review