Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wish List

Posted by engi at 12:49:00 AM
This week I surprised how God work.. I know He has a beautiful plan for me, He just want to see me struggle for it *_*

This last few months have been a hard time for me..mentally and physically.. humpf... tiring but i learned that I should not giving up face all of this problem... As wise man said

"When we ask a bucket of water to God, but we only have a cup in our hand.. God will never give us amount of water that we asked. Coz He know that we cannot afford it. If we ask a bucket of water, then we should already have a bucket in our hand. So when God decide to give the water, we could receive it well without any wastage in the floor"

Well God, I'm preparing the bucket now.. I hope it's big enough.. ^_^


-----------

Anyway... people should have dreams so that they have something to gain rite?
I also have it, if a genie ask me to have wishes, I think I will asked for soooooo many things, LOL..
My wish list are...

1. Goin to Mecca with my family for Haj


2. Have my own offline shop
3. Going to Japan for Vacation

4. Help to promote reforesting

5.  New Battery for my Notebook, LOL


6. Bicyle - Well.. I have motorcycle but I dun have bicycle -_-

7. Being an Indonesian handy craft exporter
8. Beautiful small house

9. Public library for children

10. Beautiful Ring


11. Build an animal shelter


That's my wish list^_^

WHAT'S YOURS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review