Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Syndrome

Posted by engi at 11:15:00 AM
When Monday morning comes, why I always have this thought in my mind?

"Not again..." :p


It seems like I only want to have Tuesday - Sunday, but without Monday, LOL. Monday it's a peak of laziness to go back to office! It's kind of Monday Syndrome with symptoms as follow:

* Don't want to wake up in the morning
* Don't want to go to office/school
* Feel so weak
* Laziness controlling your mind
* Bad mood

Do you feel symptoms above like I do? then.. you have the same syndrome with me:D

After feel relax, happy and free on Sunday. It's hard to back to office with all those assignments, problems, fussy customer, angry boss, it seems like those negative energy will suck all of our positive energy that we got along holiday. Sounds little but too much aren't I? Ehehehe..

Well, it's important to fight against this Monday Syndrome and keep happy when we come to office or school on Monday. A big fight between duty and laziness... Between Angel and Demon... Between Positivity and Negativity...

Which one will be the winner? It deppend on you^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review