Monday, October 12, 2015

Xian here I come!

Posted by engi at 6:42:00 AM


It's 6:30 in the morning and I already hangout at the airport 😆 I will go to Xian to meet my dentist. It will be our first meeting after I moved to Nanjing. I hope it will goes well.

The taxi driver who took me to the airport this morning was really nice. Middle aged guy with a happy face. He was confused when I told him I would like to go to "jichang" - airport in Chinese (yes, my Chinese is terrible, lol). He was thinking for couple seconds and suddenly shout, airport! Hahaha... That was cute! Not many taxi driver can speak English 😁

To be honest I feel freaking sleepy right now. I'm not a coffee person, but I need something warm to wake me up. Well, I will go for hot milk tea then 😘 Heading to McCafe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review