Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm on my way!

Posted by engi at 7:40:00 AM

Good morning hongkong !
This beautiful morning heals my tired body and soul after long endless night a airport. Yes I slept over at airport last night. That was terrible. It was so cold, I barely able to sleep. There were 2 Chinese girls who didn't realize that they were chit chatting at 2am with very loud voice, giggled and sang like crazy. Omg! Typical Chinese mainlanders ! 😣

I have panda eyes now, well maybe it's the way to tell people that I'm back from China, lol!

Will grab beverage and sandwich at Starbucks. Hopefully today will be a better day and my journey will run as smooth as yoghurt 😜

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review