Saturday, January 18, 2014

Insecure

Posted by engi at 2:18:00 PM
Yesterday bebe told me that when he went to Thailand he asked a street tarot reader to read him. The reader guy told him how's his personality, and some of them are right. He also told bebe that there are 3 women in his life; one who he thought the love of his life, one who is love of his life, and another woman that will cause trouble for him. I was thinking is he going to cheat on me in the future? I feel so insecure. After our big fight last week I'm loosing a little of my trust to him. I know he never cheated on me but what he did was hurt me. Might be stupid misunderstanding but still feels hurt. And after conversation yesterday, make it even worse 😭

It's hard for me. I feel so insecure about my future. I know I shouldn't fear of something that might not even happen. But it's really bother me. I can't talk to my mom or my sister, coz they will freak out and make it worse. I don't know what to do.. I feel I'm loosing my fighting spirit in this world. I'm so scared to be hurt again. I just don't know what to do...

#sob

God, if you still want to hear my prayer.. Please help me heal my soul..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review