Saturday, March 16, 2013

Materialistic

Posted by engi at 11:20:00 AM

Materialistic defined as excessive concerned with physical comforts or the acquisition of material things rather than spiritual, intellectual moral, or cultural values.

Heavy subject for Saturday morning isn't?  Lol!
Do you have any people surround you that has this characteristic? For me, this character is very annoying. From my life experience people who has this character become mean in certain way. They will only nice to or people that give them material advantage. They become material slave, personally I would say They become money's slave. Coz material must have money value.

A girl who married a guy because this guy rich, a wife that become nice to her husband only after she received money from him nd become mean to him after she spent those money are example of negative materialistic implementation. I will say go to hell for those people!

my point is I don't like someone who has t guy s character and trying to filled it by taking advantage from others...

*A note of disappointment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review