Tuesday, June 12, 2012

---

Posted by engi at 2:50:00 AM
Oh it's morning already..
Yesterday I've been so unproductive. Yeah I'm working in the morning until noon, but I fell asleep in the afternoon for about 3 hours! That's really doesn't like the usual me :D

I have a lot of work to do, stock clearance. Still can't make it, at least a real success. I was expecting I will able to sell at least half of my current stock. But it's a bit hard, I have problem with concentrate with my work. All being meddled by wed preparation thing or sometimes my baby come to mind and I just can't concentrate. I don't know why I'm loosing control like this, but I must be able back in control soon. That soon will be tomorrow!

I really need to kick on my own butt or slap my own face to get my self back, OMG T_T

I think I need to sleep now, I need to start managing my self back very early in the morning tomorrow. May God always be with me, tho I often left him.. I'm renewing my faith now, I think only god knows what's on my mind now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!

 

I Like It!!! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review