Popular Posts
-
Sesuai judul, kali ini Engi akan menuliskan pengalaman terkena cacar air diusia dewasa. Hikz hikz.. tentu saja sangat mengganggu, dan ...
-
Lama ngga ngeblog.. busy busy busy -___-" Saking busynya bahkan belom nulis betapa senangnya abis liat konser Linkin Park 21 September...
-
Kulit tubuh manusia, pada umumnya memiliki warna yang berbeda di daerah tertentu. Misalnya, di bagian tangan atau kaki pada kebanyakan ora...
-
So, sebulan terakhir ini aku kerja part time jadi taobao agen. Cukup melelahkan, tapi pengalaman ini sangat berharga buatku. Apalagi setela...
-
Under The Dome is science fiction novel written by Stephen King, published in November 2009. It is a rewrite of a novel King attempted wr...
-
Tumor! Satu kata ini aja udah bikin ngeri di telinga, apalagi kalo dokter bilang ada tumor di payudaramu.. deuh langsung saraf stres maju du...
-
I'm not English, but Robin Hood story have been a part of my childhood. For years I always admire this character. A thief that stole fro...
-
Okay, let's start my late review. The keyword of this shopping experience was disappointed alias kecewa ! Ini adalah pertama ka...
-
19th October 2009 I never thought that it will be meaningful date of my life. My beloved Dad, passed away at this date. Without any sign, h...
-
In 1992, Greg Mortenson attempted to climb K2 , the world's second highest mountain , in the Karakoram range of northern Pakistan, as ...
Shout here!
Total Pageviews
Followers
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Week of Trouble
As it title, this week is a week of trouble for me T__T
Wanna know know the list? lol, here we go..
trouble #1 - nov18 my laptop cooling pad was broken
trouble #2 - nov19 my mouse was broken
trouble #3 - nov20 my laptop's operating system was broken, need to reinstall it
trouble #4 - nov22 the new cooling pad that I bought on nov19 was broken, only few days after I bought it (what??? $#%&*%$#^&$!!!)
trouble #5 - my internet modem is getting slower and slower (could we consider it as broken?@.@)
Quite a lot neh? T_T
Thinking about it, I remember a song by Lenka - Trouble is A Friend. Perfect fit for me rite? lol
Btw, click here for download Trouble is a Friend by Lenka.
Yeah, trouble is a friend! I won't be beaten by YOU!! d^.^b
Categories
daily,
free download songs,
lenka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave A Comment... Thanks!